Tuesday, January 26, 2010
top ten tuesday: top ten daydreams...
Amanda over at ohamanda.com does a fun little feature on Tuesdays called "top ten tuesday". It can be list of any ten things. I love this for two reasons. One, I love lists. And two, Tuesdays will be a no-brainer when it comes to writing a new post.
So, here goes. Top Ten Things I've been daydreaming about...
1. First and foremost, our trip to Walt Disney World next month. I can't wait for the warm weather and non-stop time with the fam...and of course all of this will be taking place at the happiest place on earth.
2. New projects! I've got some new products in the works for Lucky Star Press that I am SO excited about!
3. Spring. Nuf said.
4. Decorating my basement. I've been researching and watching design shows to get ideas for a fab new basement to be used as office, entertainment and play area.
5. New clothes!
6. Wishing someone would give my dogs a bath. I dread it and they really stink.
7. A design retreat. It would be so nice to get away for a few days and just spend time with my sketchbook.
8. Date night with my husband. We're trying to go on a date at least once a month.
9. A slimmer waist line. I'm attempting the Couch to 5K although I hate to run. But, I love having a goal and think it would be a great accomplishment for me.
10. Time to paint the bathroom. We've had hectic schedules the past few weekends, but I can't wait to see how my new bathroom looks in a lovely shade of gray.