Tuesday, January 26, 2010

top ten tuesday: top ten daydreams...

Photobucket

Amanda over at ohamanda.com does a fun little feature on Tuesdays called "top ten tuesday". It can be list of any ten things. I love this for two reasons. One, I love lists. And two, Tuesdays will be a no-brainer when it comes to writing a new post.

So, here goes. Top Ten Things I've been daydreaming about...

1. First and foremost, our trip to Walt Disney World next month. I can't wait for the warm weather and non-stop time with the fam...and of course all of this will be taking place at the happiest place on earth.

2. New projects! I've got some new products in the works for Lucky Star Press that I am SO excited about!

3. Spring. Nuf said.

4. Decorating my basement. I've been researching and watching design shows to get ideas for a fab new basement to be used as office, entertainment and play area.

5. New clothes!

6. Wishing someone would give my dogs a bath. I dread it and they really stink.

7. A design retreat. It would be so nice to get away for a few days and just spend time with my sketchbook.

8. Date night with my husband. We're trying to go on a date at least once a month.

9. A slimmer waist line. I'm attempting the Couch to 5K although I hate to run. But, I love having a goal and think it would be a great accomplishment for me.

10. Time to paint the bathroom. We've had hectic schedules the past few weekends, but I can't wait to see how my new bathroom looks in a lovely shade of gray.

5 comments:

  1. We're going to Disney World next month too! When are you going? What are your plans? Where are you staying? Maybe this is all a little too personal, but I promise I won't stalk you, I'm just SO excited about our trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going at the end of February. We are staying at the new Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary. We are a little neurotic, we have the trip planned with meals and parks and schedules! I have a blog post coming later this week! Where are you staying? Have you been before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go to Disney every year and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We start day dreaming about the next year on the way home from the current trip. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby and I went twice BK (before-kids), so this time will be extra sweet with our boys (turning 10 & 5), I'm a little sad we're not staying on site, but have a condo right outside property. Have you ordered your customized maps yet? We received our yesterday and they're so neat! I'm a planner too, so totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on numbers 5, 6 and 9! I found you through Tara's post, btw. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete