Monday, January 25, 2010

priorities

At the end of last week I think I started to lose it. The to-do list seemed never-ending, kids seemed never- satisfied and, well, my babysitter was out of town. It was the perfect storm. I took Friday morning off to regroup and remember what my priorities are. My daughter was in preschool and I spent 3 straight hours playing with my 9 month, almost 10 month old little boy. It was the best morning I've had in a while. I was reminded that although I have lofty goals as a mother, wife and designer, I can't achieve them all at once. So, for today's post, here's a photo of my two cutest priorities.

2 comments:

  1. I have been there girl. I think it's going around right now. It's good to take some time & re evaluate. Your kids are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling EXACTLY this for a couple of days now. And just like you, I'm trying so hard to remember what the real priorities are.

    ReplyDelete