Tuesday, October 5, 2010
This is one of those blog posts that I hope is therapeutic. Lately, I've been feeling guilty about a lot of things and wondering if I shouldn't be.
1. Working too much.
2. Not working enough.
3. Working on the wrong projects.
4. Going on a vacation with my husband and leaving my kids at home.
5. Not cleaning my house enough.
6. Watching too much TV. While I work.
6. Not updating my blog enough.
7. Guilty that my son's scrapbook covers the first month of his life. He turns 18 months on Friday.
8. Not taking enough pictures.
9. Guilty about changes I'm making, even though in my head, I know they're the right ones.
10. Not spending enough time being a mom, friend, daughter, sister in law, niece or granddaughter.
I was right.
That was therapeutic.