Sunday, January 3, 2010

home sweet home

After what feels like weeks of traveling, we are finally home. For good. Well, at least until February I am determined not to travel. Packing the entire family is exhausting. Besides, I don't know if it's the new year or the lack of appointments on my usually cluttered calendar, but I'm motivated. The list in my head of things I want to do around the house, with the kids, with my business...it's growing by the second! More on that later this week.

First a little Christmas recap. We traveled to Iowa for Christmas to visit family. We enjoyed decorating cookies, sledding in all their wonderful snow and of course Andrew's favorite part...the wrapping paper.

We had planned to watch old family movies from when my dad was a kid. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the projector to work. We settled for old photo albums instead.


The weather on the way home was horrible, adding three hours to our trip. We're so glad to be home after another trip to Ohio this past weekend for a New Year's Eve wedding and more Christmas gatherings. Now, I must get that long list in my head down on paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment