Friday, January 8, 2010

kid's bathroom makeover

I mentioned earlier in the week that I was working on some plans to make my life more like I think of it in my head. One of those places is my home. I work from home and spend so much time here, one of my goals for the new year is to get my house more organized and pleasant to look at. We've lived in our house for almost four years and there are probably only two rooms in the house that I can say are complete. Both of my kids rooms were planned, painted, decorated and finished.


So, for my first project...the kid's bathroom. Yes, I'm very aware that all of the kid's spaces are the first to receive my attention, but they're so fun to do! Nothing has been done with the bathroom, it looks almost exactly as it did four years ago when we moved in. There is a tanish-chocolate-milkshake-like color on the walls. The bathroom functions as a bathroom for both kids (boy and girl) as well as a guest bathroom. My goal is for it to be kid-friendly, but also nice for guests. Check back Monday to see my plan for the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment