Tuesday, June 1, 2010

its that time again...

My baby girl turns 4 next month so it's time to start thinking about her party...her little mermaid party that is. Per her request she wants a Little Mermaid Party...which I am translating to a non-cheesy Mermaid Party. I just can't bring myself to plaster the Disney image everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I love Disney...but I think Hailey deserves to be her own mermaid, don't you?

Here's what I've found so far...

For my kid's parties I feel pressured to create fabulous invites. But I found these adorable invites that can be customized to look like your child...they might be too cute to pass up.


photos by olligraphic on etsy

And because we're still in the fantasy stage of the party planning...wouldn't these personalized plates be fabulous party favors? (over my husband's dead body)


little cupcakes company

And mermaid tails for the guests...these are a must...

No comments:

Post a Comment