Tuesday, August 17, 2010
top 10 [new] favorite recipes
My husband describes it as some sort of mid-life crisis. I say my new found love for cooking/baking is because after a year and a half, my husband is home seven nights a week rather than three. I actually have someone to cook for!
I've been making new recipes almost every night, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites, in no particular order:
(sorry for the photo quality, some are mobile photos)
1. Chili Lime Chicken Tostadas
2. Best Basic Brownie
(just a tip on these, don't put M&Ms in them if you want them to look pretty. trust me.)
3. Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta
4. Pasta with Tomato-Bleu Cheese Sauce
hey, I never said these were healthy recipes
5. Granny's Chocolate Cobbler
6. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
7. Crockpot Lasagna
8. The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
9. Zesty Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
And for #10...
With all this recipe searching I knew it was a perfect excuse to find a spiffy new method for organizing them. My little box just wasn't cutting it. My new Cath Kidston Recipe Organizer arrived in the mail today! Here are a few peeks at the inside...